SaikoLED myki LED Light Funding Campaign Launch!
It’s finally here! After five years of design, feedback, preparation, and installations all over the country, we’re going to see if we can find enough people who want one to make them affordable!
Our early backers can get one of the first set of lights for just $79! Please help us spread the word!
For a quick summary, the myki light has:
- 10W of RGBW, 48-bit color that is designed to be affordable!
- Audio Responsive Modes out of the box!
- Easy to reconfigure behavior with simple switches!
- RGB+White Color using optimized HSI colorspace in full 16-bit mode for fantastic pastels!
- The neurolyzer table, usable as anything from a coffee table to an art display case… but which also has psychedelic mode, where flicker phosphenes are directly stimulated by the table to produce crazy geometric hallucinations!
- Arbitrary color correction to get perfect colors every time!
- Awesome shades to make cool fading shadow patterns!
- Extensive support for adding new features (either our modules or your own) onto the light!
- Educational donations such as the myki Challenge to support creative new ideas!
- Completely software compatible with the Arduino Leonardo!
- Extensive documentation detailing how each subsystem works to help new makers expand the device!
We hope that you’ll help us reach our funding goal so that we can get these awesome lights out into the world!
Note for non-US viewers: We are aware of the issue with Crowd Supply where they are for some reason not accepting international orders at this time. We are working on a solution. Please sign up for our email announce list or subscribe to our blog/twitter feed and we’ll let you know once we have a solution.